Saturday, November 21, 2009

parliament visit!

Hi!
It has been a long and slightly busy week!
Impromptu speech is over, amazingly I had too much too say, actually I was totally crapping.
Went to gramercy with lihyee and I bought a new cello rosin! It's pretty, but expensive =( hahaha

Had lessons today and then off to the parliament house for some sch law stuffs.
Was so tired that I dozed off repeatedly when that lady was speaking.
Somehow, I seem to want to support the workers party now.
Moreover, my LCOMSK2 tutor is Ms SYLVIA LIM, THE NCMP and chairman of workers party!
Cool right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that she is damn zai, haha.
Plu she's humorous, the one who suan us as much as we suan her, hahaa.
Go wiki her to find out more abt her! lol

Went to clarke quay with some of my classmates and.....all I could say is that it was a good time, shocking time and...... I don't know. haha
I hope those that are hurt will recover soon.

Gotta sleep now, my head is hurting and I need rest.
Bye!
Another class picture after so many months, everyone has changed so much since then, haha
Phyllis! Move on ok! Know that you won't see this though.
Germaine! She snipped off her hair! omg!
natasha and phyllis haha.
with sandra =)

No comments: