Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Spent a couple of hours at downtown east yesturday for some catching up and gathering with c&b peeps.
It's a pity that everyone can't be there, but still, am glad that those who were there were there.
It's no secret that I miss everyone, and yes, that includes the irritating jy. HAHA
Time seem to have stop while we were chatting, playing, eating and everything which felt so familiar and nice.
Only at that moment, did I realise how much have we all grown and yes, that is what I miss; the innocence.
I wanted to stay over for the company, but because of my paper today, I couldn't stay over, sians...

Haven't had my last paper but I'm already in holiday mood.
There's so much thing that I want to do, especially meeting up/catching up.
In fact, I haven't really started my engine working yet since the last break and that is bad because my projects aren't progressing much or well.

Next up will be to go out and play, baking, studying(esp crim law, sian..), completing projects.
And I don't know. Probably reading?! lol
And oh yes, it's time I go for a swim-.-
I need to plan my 2weeks of hols properly so that I make full use of all the time. (it's likely that I won't follow it though-.-)

Bye!

No comments: