You was soooooooo irritatingly cute when you obviously saw the message I left for you and then pretended to not see it and force me to say it out of my mouth even though we went out of topic with you prompting the topic back again 3-4times. RAH.
I know that you won't be seeing this but still, my title says it all.
It doesn't have to be a special day for me to thank you but I just had to say it out today. Because I had never once said it properly to you.
Esp after watching that cello video which showed me the extend of a love a parent can give and to understand how fortunate I am.
This post seem so ...*shivers*... as if it was some kinda confession or what.
But whatever, it's for my mum.
The idiot who gave birth to this brainless idiot. Hahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment