Saturday, June 05, 2010

After much thinking, I decided to head down to nas today to have a look at like the scores.
Jialat, like if you count weekly, it's just like 8practices away from the concert, haha.
And so far I've only seen the scores for one piece.
Thought only Stacia would be there, but guess what!
Yanying, stacia, vick and huiling were there as well!
Hahaahahah, it sort of felt like a reunion to me!
Like the few main seniors in cello that started my journey in CO were there.

Coincidentally......we were all one batch after one another!
Felt as if I was in sec1 again for that brief moment, apart from the fact that I didn't have to stay in the erhu room and hear them(the orchestra) playing outside, hahaha.

If I didn't go tonight......I would not have met them!
And the opportunity cost for that was that I could have gotten my belt today from Pauline mdm if I went for tkd, haha.
Opportunity cost, wth, so econs.

Bye world! (need to sleep, loll)

No comments: