It was such an awesome feeling to be able to perform with all my seniors again!
Ok, not all, but most of them, especially those who taught me so much during my stay in nasco.
All the fun we had while waiting to perform, laughing and smiling it off when we played mistakes.
To conclude the entire performance perfectly with our imperfections.
Fulfilling one of my wish since sec 3 of getting to perform with all of them again even after they graduate. =DDDDDD
Seeing Tian again after like er......6months? brought me a funny feeling.
Like we were once so close though she always scold me hahahahahaa, till it seem a little weird that we were yet that distant just now.
Afterall, she has been a person whom I respect alot for all the skills that she have equipped me in my entire journey in nasco.
Sometimes, I just miss her.
The end of this performance meant one load off my shoulder.
But I would like to perform with my cello seniors again and again and again!
Even to the day where we are all old and working, it will be such an awesome thing!
I love you guys! Hahahahaha
On a side note...Pauline is back! Like for real, permanently!
Another worry down for she is no longer in that land of worries(from the time those red shirts wreak havoc to now its state of being pretty peaceful).
The hug which was so real felt so unrealistic! HAHAHA
Now that all these are done, I'm left with only 24hours to chiong my Fam law report which is hardly started on and I'm so dead but I will work hard tomorrow for the sake of my results and to be thankful for all the happiness I experienced today.
I realise that I have grown to like hugs because that is a way of me expressing myself saying that I miss you and I feel comforted and assured everytime I get a hug from my friends who I care.
No comments:
Post a Comment