Went for GY's 21st at downtown east!

It has been sooooooooooooooooo long since I met them and grace gave me a hug the moment she saw me!
I totally appreciated that! Because I miss them alotttt too. (She can read my mind, hahahahahaha)
Downtown east has never been so quiet before I think..and it was already empty and quiet when it was only 1am.
Stayed for the chalet unexpectedly, lollllllll, so that meant no clean clothes to change into, omgggg and my mind was pretty tired in fact.
Tried to do some company law to atone for my playfulness but I only managed to absorb 2pages and I gave up on studying to play, lollllllll.
Breakfast with a few of them at mac was awesome, not because the food was good, lol.
Been so long since we had a chalet together, went for early breakfast when we don't sleep at all(always happens, loll), chatted and just talk about nonsense stupid stuffs and sometimes even having our conversations made into debates.
But the feeling that came back to me, just made me felt so happy that I could be there, meeting up with them instead of being occupied with other nonsensical stuffs.
It has been so long since I got those simple happiness kind of feelings again.
Like for the 4years that we spent together in secondary school.. it was all wonderful memories no matter how much maths, physics and chemistry tried to kill me.
There was a short period where I even thought that we were having our holidays together again.
Ok, my post don't really make sense lah, but I just wanted to share how much I enjoyed their company, how much I missed it and how awesome it is to have them as my friends.

Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment