Wth is wrong with me, I need to stop finding things for myself to do. Lol.
For the sake of being able to play the cello tomorrow, I shall persevere on and complete my tkd report asap, anyway it's due tomorrow also..so by hook or by crude I have to finish it.
If only the entire theory paper tomorrow is MCQ, I will love STF to bits.
This is what happens when you get an over dosage of something and you will want to do another thing.
And I seriously miss playing the cello so much that my heart literally felt itchy to play it!
Can you believe it!?
I can't! But it did happen, so I will. Haha
Now that I know that tomorrow will be over soon(which is the horror to why I want the weekends to end faster)...I am feeling pretty happy, although I know that I will die during my test tomorrow.
But no matter what, I will still give tomorrow my best shot because afterall.. I'm paying for this damn course on my own-.-
Sweet dreams world!
I'll find you after Sunday.
Hahahaha I can't believe I am actually feeling that jolly in a night like this.
Wth is wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment