Saturday, May 07, 2011

Even though I know that there are problems now in the comm, I'm cool with it for I know that I am not alone.
For that reason alone, it is sufficient to keep me going for I know that at the end of the day, my efforts will be a change in some aspect. Be it people, opinions or anything!

On a side note, school has started just 2 weeks ago but I feel as if I have gone through like probably a month into the term already?
Guess that I've been staying in school for too many hours hahahaha.
I can't wait for applying to my SIP firms and stuffs! (Although I think that everything is gonna be soooooo troublesome)
The time that I have waited for since 2 years ago is finally here!
Maybe when SIP starts for me, I will really start complaining for I have never exactly worked in the law area before.
But no matter what, I will take it as it is for this is what I chose for myself.

Can't get more positive than anything now.
Till I meet CPA or Civ pro which will make me sink back down again, hahaha.
Goodnight!

No comments: