Sometimes I tend to not know what am I doing and I get lost.
I don't know what am I doing.
Just like why I was practicing my cello just now cause I missed it suddenly.
But yet again, when at CS this morning, I didnt feel like playing at all. Like I was just playing for the sake of playing and I don't feel happy playing.
I don't know what am I thinking.
On a sidenote, after the long wait and rewatching of the movies from book 1-6, I've finally watched hp 7 part 2 last night! and I like it alot.
The ending might be crap, I mean as compared to the entire movie, but nonetheless, I still like it very much.
Others may say that it wasn't as good as expected, but because I didn't set any expectations for it, so I'm satisfied with it. And I'm veryyy sad that it ended just like that. Felt like a part of me just died/ended like that.
All the time spent waiting for the books to be out, reading the books, over and again for don't know how many times, getting emotional over the contents of a book, yes, the book where Dumbledore died first taught me how to have emotions. LOL.
Farewell to my first true love. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment