First CNY away from home.
This will be the same for the next few years IF I get through every year successfully till the end of my degree.
Never appreciated the existence of reunion dinner but at times like this, reunion dinners can only be done with friends. Friends who I have known for barely 6 months at max.
Good and bad times, seen through a lot of pretence but having to feign ignorance.
Am glad that I found some friends that I can laugh freely with as of now, but there's more to be unveiled for now I'm having some doubts. But I guess it will be fine.
Bak kwa, pineapple tars and hei bi hiam are absolutely missed. Thankful for the few that my friends shared with me though.
Seeing snow and wrapping myself in layers of clothing for CNY and waking up at 3.30pm on Chu Yi because there's no visiting that has to be done here.
Miss going back to my home back in Singapore and just nua on my sofa and fall asleep.
Saw the pictures of my friends being at my place but not being it just made me imagined where will I be at if I'm home. Time to go back to my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment