Hi everyone.
Its the last day of march today and tomorrow will be april.
The main thing is not about april's fool day, but about how near it is to O levels.
Lols.
Everyone, say WOW!
Like since when did Zengmei become so sensible and realise that it is so near to O levels and yet here she is playing her guts out?!
Okay, thats retarded. lols
But I like it XD
Well, its a FACT that Zengmei is sensible all along =D
but not doing what I'm supposed to do isn't in the least sensible-.-
and knows how near Olevels is actually.
But the PROBLEM is..though Zengmei knows how important studying hard is and everything, she isnt putting any words into actions.
It's easy to preach.
It's tough to starting working.
But it's harder to work what you are preaching.
Hahahahahahaha.
I guess I'm mad =D
and what's so happy about that?
it also feels weird to be typing Zengmei when I, myself, am Zengmei. Lols
About all the test and spa we had today.
I don't know what to say.
Lols. Because I thought it was going to be alright for me at first..
But I later realized how NOT alright it gonna be for me.
LOLS.
*slaps myself*
Regarding what pisses me off sometime in the day..
I won't talk about it.
For I've already complained it to caiyan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
So thats the end of it =D
Maybe I'm like really a noob lah.
I don't know =/
Because..sometimes I'm really dumb-.-
*Bangs the wall*
Wanted to help brighten the day for someone.
But..I guess sometimes its really hard to do so.
Because, sometimes its not up to you to say that you're alright.
Though I know that this might not be read by that someone, given that well, I just don't think that person reads this, but still, my silent support still stands.
Talking about that..
rahh rahh rahh rahh.
I'm still hoping that someday I would actually see my grandma in real life.
Change of topic.
Change of topic.
Change of topic.
There.
I'm still red.
LoLs.
But at least, not that red =D
It still hurts, but not as bad.
I wonder how long it would take to get back to my normal skin colour. Lols.
Caiyan still asked if I wanna go suntanning-.-
I don't want anymore heat for now.
Lols. Because though the sun isn't that scorching or what, my legs are still able to FEEL the heat.
Woah. Hahahaha. RETARDED-.-
I don't fancy the new MT class.
Say anything you want.
But you can't stop me from preferring the old MT class.
My post for today is really jumbled up and stuff.
Lols. Nothing is going in sequence or what.
Oh, Lunch was like a spread?
Especially for Caiyan. Haha.
I'm sorry to make you waste your $2.50
But I seriously wanted to try that Spicy&Sour soup since don't know when but I just didn't want the dumplings. Lols.
Having Jiahao lunching together just seems to make certain things even gross-er(is there such a word?) then it is.
I was right, my energy died somewhat and I got energetic again at about 9pm++
I have Itchy Fingers XD
I have to go and do something PRACTICAL now.
Shadn't stay here any much longer.
Though its hard not to touch the com =D
SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Do you know that debating is fun actually?
Maybe I should start one on my blog?
Since I'm like not that active in the school's one. Lols.
I'm feeling apologetic to myself for saying this...
But I still feel more committed to CO then that.
But my interest for it still lies there.
OK, I GOTTA RUN...
RUNNING.....
RUNNING...
RUNNING.
RUNNIN
RUNN
RU
*GONE* =D
No comments:
Post a Comment