Hey Yo!
Time flies doesn't it?
Didn't even realised that my last post was on the 9th of july.
Not that is has been very long.
Just that I didn't know that I hadn't updated my blog since then.
Well, I guess life everyday has been nothing but just studying studying and studying.
But well, given the fact that I like to study on my bed...
The comfortness often led me to slacking.
Not in the context of using the computer.
But something worst then that.
Stoning on the bed-.-
Quite a number of things happened recently.
Not major ones. Duh-.-
But just small daily ramblings that can turn my day topsy turvy.
I guess what I miss now is simply 'simplicity'.
When everything was so simple and not having to worry about anything.
Like, playing with my cousins, chatting with my grandma, playing with my sis, attending loads and loads and loads of cca.
For some unknown reasons..
I was just simply very hyper today.
Couldn't stop laughing.
But after those laughs, I felt dead.
As if my energy got sucked away by some creeps.
Seems as if Life's a Chore.
Supposingly..
My buddy that I made from Suzhou last nov was supposed to come over to S'pore somewhere during this period of time.
But I don't know what happened or what..
It doesn't seem to be so.
I can say, yup, I'm disappointed.
Though people might say 'You only knew hr for less then 5days? How close/well can you two possibly be?'
Well, I guess to me..it's not a matter of duration.
Instead, its the process.
I'm one who emphasis loads on the process and not the end result.
One might attain the end result by any means, but the process can never be gotten through any means.
Also, I don't term a friend as someone who I know for long, gets benefits from them or whatever crap, but one that I can click with, enjoy their accompaniment, appreciate them for who they are.
I miss practicing with my juniors.
No only that, but also the after-co lunches with them.
And many others.
Also, seeing yuyun's sms today just made me felt......
awwww....I miss you too.
Although I get to see you on and off too lah.
The feeing's just different.
I wonder what would my life be should I be rip away of my friends, family and everything around me.
Okay, okay, okay, whats with this man?
It was supposed to be a happy post, but I don't know how the heck had I digress-.-
Bye people. Take care of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment