Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's already thursday today.
Oh no! That means next week is coming soon!
All the sciences SPA skill 3.
Omgoodness!
And worst still, it will drag on until the following week for my biology spa skill3.
That means I can't play my guts off on friday-.-
But at least, I will be done with my cello exam.
Isn't that wonderful? Lols-.-

Practiced the cello for 2h30min straight!
Haha, been quite some time since I practiced so vigourously this year.
What to do..I have been slacking ever since CCA stopped.
Though I know I don't play the cello nicely..
I still wished that I would be able to get a Pass with Distinction =/

There's this layer of dead skin forming on my finger.
And its hardening.
Lols.

The dark knight is a nice movie.
Harry Potter's coming out later this year. Yes! Haha
I will want to watch it on the opening day.
Let's hope that O's has already ended by then.

Look after yourself people. Bye

No comments: