This has been the first time after so many years I have stepped into Sentosa.
And the joke about it is I wasn't even exploring sentosa, I was only at the beach-.- LOL
It was fun and pretty embarrassing(for me, lol, the stupid ball thing) but the main thing was everyone had fun. Haha
I didn't get burnt badly and I'm very happy about that! LOL
I guess the previous burn on my thighs have scared me, it was seriously very painful the other time, haha.
I have got quite a weird tan, but it doesn't matter anyway, since my clothes are all just tshirts and stuff, haha.
Everyone was like a lobster, apart from koknam, haha.
The seawater was damn salty(like duh-.-), but it was damn fun to compete swimming in the sea.
Lol, seriously!
I could even swim freestyle in the sea when I can't swim that in the pool. Lol
Want to know the reason? Go and look for the sea then XD
While waiting for my turn to get a bath, it was seriously like waiting to get a bath during FO camp. An hour plus to wait for my turn to bathe-.-, just that it is less humid then the toilets in TP, lol(duh? it's an open space-.-)
I have a pretty big bruise on my left thigh now from the mrt game, lol, it was really from dion's beating, I swear that I didn't knocked myself there. Haha
Dinner was good with all the chattings and stuffs. Haha
We can all just talk about random stuffs and sadly, sometimes I make the conversation sound serious=( , lol, but that's how I speak what! lol.
I drank loads of water yesturday and am still drinking. LOL
I'm going off now to visit my grandma, bye, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment