Friday, June 05, 2009

Where can I find equality or fair distribution?

I am glad mid-sem test is over for me and for my friends who has their last paper to go, all the best.

This is how I will end my first term in TP.
I'm relieved and I think that the break did come in handy although school started only like 7weeks ago.
I have to admit that during the few months of slow pacing life before poly started has made me taken everything for granted.
There's more to go and sometimes I can't help but ponder about the future.
I will change, people will change, definitely.
But to what extent will we change?
And..is it for the good or for the bad?

I can't stand it when a job is being pushed to someone when it is obvious that the job is something that everyone has a part to play in.
But how often am I able to stand up to it now that I'm in a different environment.
What will be my survival skills be and how will I use them.
To remain jovial and ridiculous or to turn solemn and boring.
I don't know what I will do but I seek your understanding for whatever I do.
All of us will get tired somehow.

Okay, that's enough.

I was very happy after my CSA paper yesturday and after our LCOMsk1 paper today.
Went a little shopping yesturday and for today, I met up with some of the usual clique for a random dinner today.
The dinner was good even though there was only the 5 of us, given that it was a very last minute one. Haha.
I was feeling super high, to the extent that I was laughing madly at the worst jokes and actually enjoyed pranking, I'm sorry engleong, lol, you won't see this though-.-
But I got really tired after that.
Lol, it's like a engine that is fully busted.

Went swimming in the morning with grace and zhihui too even though I had a paper at 3pm, lol.
But I have to say, I had a great time today.

How I miss the old times when everyone were so innocent, happy and worry-free.

No comments: