Exams were over since wednesday!
And I'm practically not doing anything which need my brain to think. LOL
Went to catch The Proposal at cineleisure today with some of my classmates and the movie was pretty good i guess.
Sandra Bullock is damn charismatic, to me at least and I find her way more attractive than megan fox.
Been liking her since I watched Miss Congenality.
The hols are here but it doesn't seem so exciting because I'm broke!
And being broke + jobless = no expenditure!
And because of GC, I can't look for a decent part-time job because of the weird period of dates I can work.
Sian...........
So the trip to vietnam better be a good one to even it off and I hope I get good classmates for tutorial class!
And there's Caiyan there to gossip with, LOL.
What a word to use, gossip. Haha.
I can say that I'm very free for this holidays because I don't see any plans coming up yet, help me to fill my dates anyone??? Haha
The taiwan trip looks interesting, with all the visit to the shopping districts =X haha
Off to drama-ing again.
Byebye, haha
Btw, saw jk at cineleisure today and he was pretty much a joker by saying 'eh, my birthday see me also never say happy birthday ah, hahahah'
Meeting him was a total coincidence, but a pleasant one.
Happy birthday Jiankai!
No comments:
Post a Comment