Sunday, August 16, 2009

I didn't know that my last post was about a week ago.
Wow, time seems to fly =/ and that is scary.
Because that means exams will be here soon and then next up will be my cello exam which is on 4sept.
And the thought of my cello exam turns everything off because I can say I'm screwed for it since I have not tried with playing with a pianist and I only have 3prac at most with my pianist.
And...I don't even know who is my pianist-.-
And because of that, I'm afraid that the person will think that my playing sucks which is more or less the truth.
SHIT. Haha

Right now...I'm supposed to plan my time properly and study in this order macroecons, pom, lsm because thats also the order of my papers.
Damn screwed=/
I guess I will be hitting the library on most days since I can't study at home with all the distractions.
No self control.

Speaking of which, I can do so much rubbish after my papers and start my long break which will most likely be occupied with music theory and GC.
And teacher's day is coming! Which meant that I will be able to visit the teachers and catch up with my friends and I can't think of anything else about that already-.-

And my day on fri in school was nothing but daidi daidi daidi and then bridge! But I was damn dai sai during bridge. TOTALLY.
NEVER WON ANY ROUNDS EXCEPT 1 or MAYBE 2(AT MOST).
And a few rounds were just lacking of a set to win, kns.

Off to stone, bye.

No comments: