Friday, January 08, 2010

Life in 2010 for the past few days has been pretty normal plus average for me.
Sufficient joy to me but also unnecessary worries. Just a little.
But oh man, just as I was about to think about the happy things, I'm reminded of the things that I will be missing more instead.

2010 means ending my first year in poly, and yet starting of my second year.
Time seems to pass by quickly but yet slowly and yet it doesn't seem like a good thing but it doesn't seem like a bad thing either.
The pros and cons somehow seem to be about the same.
But one thing for sure is that I will definitely miss my seniors cum friends. Shit.
Om天, how? I feel like saying F.
But it doesn't seem appropriate.
But seriously eh! Can't imagine what life will be like without them.
Another reason of my laughter being able to survive till now is partly because of them.
Bet all of them will say life would be great not hearing my destructive laughter and nonsense and blah blah blah blah, but still..I bet they will miss me(for my rubbish)! HAHAHAHAHAHAA
With yr ys wl wt graduating, pauline away for OSIP(wtf! only way to see her is webcam?!), miaoru and pearlyn disappearing for SIP.
I don't know what will become of me.
Only left with mrchua, LOL
I should zou yi bu suan yi bu.

I think my sarcasm skills are coming back. Maybe? Haha
But I'm using it openly in class now I think.

My class was having some mini quiz competition the other day and we were spilt into two teams.
I was so irritated with some ppl's behaviour that I seriously want to comment something abt it that I said to my friend, 'Just have fun answering the questions, we can afford to lose =)'
Guess what! My teacher then said 'I sense some tension growing.' Lol
It was obvious what! Not that it was some competition or something, it was just to test our understanding, like wtf.
To think * even said 'can the other team go first before we answer our last que'
Bet * must be thinking that if we can't get more then 6points for our question * will 'cool-y' say, 'we win, don't have to answer any more ques already'
And if we succeed in doing so, * will be wanting to have a go for another que.
Loser, I call that a snob-.-


My friend said something to me the other day and my actions in class the other day.
My friend asked the other day 'eh zm, why now in class you don't laugh so much anymore ah?'
Maybe because I was tired for laughing so easily in class be it I find it amusing or even to ease the awkwardness sometimes that now I can't or simply smile unless I find something funny and worth laughing at.
And I don't see why I should laugh and probably make myself seem like a clown to others purely for their entertainment.
Plus yr say I shouldn't laugh so much in class(esp crim lessons, because apparently I think my teacher could be irritated with it if that happens too frequently).
So I should tone down, hahahhaa, not that I'm very noisy! (am i? lol)

Random thoughts for the day.
Saw the vandalised mailbox caused by some person called inkman(?) on don't know nye or nyd which turn out to be an attempt of campaigning?
Anyhow bombing of the bass during open house with ys was enjoyable today, lolsssss.
I freaking hurt myself after banging onto some board thingy on my shoulder while saying hi to my friend(full blow somemore, I don't see how I can get a cut because of it plus my shirt wasn't torn or what.)and it hurts while playing the cello just now.
I'm pretty interested in learning dizi now._.
I think I like my hair better now.
I wish for all my friends to be happy always!!!!!!!
I think I have a number of fav teachers now =D
I wish to pass my theory exam. Siansssssssssssssssssssssssss. Been 2months and 8days since I took the paper.
Had a wonderful 11hrs of sleep last night.
I need to go and sleep now!
I think I'm almost over him.

No comments: