So much has happened today, especially in the night.
Dinner with GC ppl was pretty awesome, the food! LOL
And then for their accompaniment + understanding.
Once again..I came face to face with something which I had never been able to face truthfully ever since I was primary4.
All because of some trivial matters which actually meant so much to me that it has since caused an invisible wall within me.
And I didn't know how much of an impact it has in me to make me feel so jumpy the entire night.
All I had in me was hoping to be able to express my thanks but I didn't know how to do so.
I hope to clear my mind soon and to give confidence to myself so that I can give my best for what I choose in the end and not to regrett.
Talked it over with my mum&sis and with cy, I'm feeling much at peace now though I'm still feeling jumpy over what I should do.
Maybe I should not think so highly of myself
I don't know.
Don't know why I broke down, but it was the first for 2010. and it's because of tkd.
No comments:
Post a Comment