CO practices everyday for the past week and..... tpco's pretty impromptu concert is finally over!
It's good because no more practicing for those songs when we are not prepared at all and worrying that the concert will be very cui (didn't turn out as bad as I thought it might)
but........
It's bad because that means that the school year is coming to an end soon which also means that the seniors will be graduating VERY SOON =( while those going for their SIP will be away for quite some time too =(
Concert was fun because of the seniors, no doubt, and my debut playing of bass was successful! LOL(I think I played better on the bass then on the cello lah, wth, lol)
Jx has the hard cello casing which is pretty but so heavyy that it's like carrying a bass around which is way more inconvenient then my semi hard case hahahahahahahahaha
Went round taking pictures with lihyee's camera as if it was mine, lollllll
Met up with them again today for pearrrr jie's 21st birthday celebration and it was funnnnnnnnnny(looking at others :x) and awesome!
A good break away from school(all the chiong-ing of project works + presentation)
With yr's weird theory of enjoying the scenic view of HDBs in S'pore, lollllll.
I bet that these two days will be one of the best memories I have for tpco.
And I think that I am very lucky to always get awesome people as my seniors! (which makes me feel sad thinking about them leaving:/)
It's good because no more practicing for those songs when we are not prepared at all and worrying that the concert will be very cui (didn't turn out as bad as I thought it might)
but........
It's bad because that means that the school year is coming to an end soon which also means that the seniors will be graduating VERY SOON =( while those going for their SIP will be away for quite some time too =(
Concert was fun because of the seniors, no doubt, and my debut playing of bass was successful! LOL(I think I played better on the bass then on the cello lah, wth, lol)
Jx has the hard cello casing which is pretty but so heavyy that it's like carrying a bass around which is way more inconvenient then my semi hard case hahahahahahahahaha
Went round taking pictures with lihyee's camera as if it was mine, lollllll
Met up with them again today for pearrrr jie's 21st birthday celebration and it was funnnnnnnnnny(looking at others :x) and awesome!
A good break away from school(all the chiong-ing of project works + presentation)
With yr's weird theory of enjoying the scenic view of HDBs in S'pore, lollllll.
I bet that these two days will be one of the best memories I have for tpco.
And I think that I am very lucky to always get awesome people as my seniors! (which makes me feel sad thinking about them leaving:/)
No comments:
Post a Comment