Friday, February 26, 2010

THE SMELL OF FREEDOM IN THE AIR!

EXAMS ARE OVER, LALALALALALA, HAHAHAHAHA

That means holidays are here, hahahahahahaha
No projects, tutorials and any whatsoever to think about of in the meantime!!!!!!
Till results comes out =XXXXXXXX
All pass please! With flying colours too! LOL, i wish lah hor, hahahaa.
I seriously wanted to pull up my gpa this sem, but at the look of my studying(so last minute) input, if i maintain i happy already, SERIOUS.
Can't improve at least maintain, lol.
Hahahahahahaha

And I have a sad life because all my classmates are like going home after the paper, lol, so no life, so i also no life los, hahahaha, lol.
Nvm, can date ppl out during hols =D
I now have all the time in the world to catch up with the people(though they will be busy with their schoolwork, but at least I can plan properly a suitable time whereby everyone can make it during their march hols)

Relaxation time =D
Cello time =D
Cy, you better spare me some time to date you out ah!
Been so long since I went out with you, 1-1 date, LOL, gayness.

BYE

No comments: