Thursday, September 30, 2010

I was packing my stuffs and reading again all those gifts, notes and cards and everything that I received for my past few birthdays and sec4 graduation.
I started thinking, what kind of person was I like in the past?
For all of them to appreciate everything that I've done.
What have I done, to deserve all those gifts.
For that, I'm very thankful.
And maybe, those are the friends that I will truely be in contact with in time to come, but who knows what will become of the friendships.

And then I started thinking what kind of person have I become.
Stepping into poly, facing all the politics, dealing with them, gaining survival skills, understanding others, etc.
Have I change?
Have I also started playing mindgames with some unworthy creatures?
Is it the right thing to do?
Am I becoming like them?
How will I know when to stop?

Maybe afterall, I was a better person in the past.
Am I a bad person already?

No comments: