Monday, September 20, 2010

My selling mooncake job is over.
I kinda feel more sad than happy about it being over.

On the brightside, I don't have to wake up at 8plus in the morning and nap to and fro on the bus already.
I can go out and play.
I can practice my cello.
No long hours of standing and selling mooncake.
That's all I can think of.

But if I'm still working, I can greet julia and crystal morning everyday.
Tease the both of them.
Joke around with them.
Have breakfast with them.
Do stupid things with them.
Exchange mooncakes with my neighbours.
Smile like a retard to julia.
Gossip about the man who does his duty everyday at 12pm promptly.
Cut mooncakes.
Talk about the pretty girl next next door with Crystal.

I don't know..
I just feel like that past week of selling mooncakes was a dream.
A sweet though tiring one.
I can even wake up at 9am now without the aid of my handphone.
How often is it to have such a wonderful booth manager to supervise and make things right but yet be your friend accompanying you.

No comments: