Monday, March 21, 2011

Alottttt of things happened this week.
From the training camp to receiving results to chiong-ing programme booklet to interviewing the new main comm to making a decision to packing my stuffs.
Though its nothing much, but these stuffs has put me through alot of thinking, lol.
It's pretty simple actually, but I just had to complicate matters.
Loads of feelings within me now, with mostly being scared to excited.

All it takes is just a flight to and fro from UK and I'll soon feel that I'm all alone even though I know I'm not.
And then I will have to deal with the fact that yes, the seniors are graduating.
My seniors who have turned into my friends more than my seniors.

But no matter what, I believe that our concert will be a success.
Be it performing to a group of 80ppl or more, because everyone has work together to put up the concert as a team, it is a success.

No comments: