Thursday, March 03, 2011

Now that exams are over... it's time to go out and have some fun again!
And amidst those fun, I shall leave some time for co stuffs and do the best I can since it's only like a month more to stepping down? YES AHHHHHHHHH, heeheeheehee.

Everyone has their own hurdle to cross over, but I guess, it's just a matter of perception and how you choose to approach it.
The many ways that you can look at a thing to tell yourself how to move on to the next step.
Nothing can get one down for we are made this way. Made to go through ups and downs; without these hurdles, life would be boring isn't it!
So for all of my friends who are having troubles, just believe in yourself and things will be fine somehow, someday. =)

On a side note, studying for BA2 last night turned me into a horrendous monster. The anxiety, fear and helplessness simply got over me that I was behaving like a beast, and I'm feeling pretty remorseful for shouting at my sis. Not that I want to brag, but where can I find such a sister who can seriously bear with all my nonsense and yet never giving up on me and helping me in her own ways.
Knowing that I have been having late nights the past few days, she got me those bottled bird nest, even my mum don't buy those for me leh!(not that i'm complaining, lol). Sometimes I can't help but think that I'm the worst person among the people I know of that I ought to die, but I won't haha because someday I will do something else in my own way to show my concern for her.

Now it's time for me to search back for my motivation to play the cello, if not I'm not making any progress!
I'm thinking what should I do tomorrow, hahaa roam around the streets and slowly taking in whatever I see, stay home to practice cello, go date some friends out?

But for now, it's time for bed! =)

No comments: