2 weeks of my holidays are gone just like that.
I don't know how but I survived through standing at least 11hrs everyday for my Mooncake job.
Pretty much amazed by myself actually LOL.
But I believe that the job did benefit me in some way lah, mainly $$$$ haha and maybe testing my endurance and training myself to sleep early? lollll.
And I got to make new friends!
Tomorrow will be the start of a new journey for the next 3months of my life..
I might meet unreasonable people and I will have to face them till the end of my internship and I can't just quit if I'm unhappy with them because that would mean that I failed my sip!
At the same time, I'm afraid that I won't know what to do because my civ pro isn't exactly very good because I just don't seem to understand it but yet I think I will be going into the litigation department..
Previously in my other part time jobs, even if I'm not performing at my best, I won't be bother abt it because I know that those jobs aren't what I am exactly interested in to do for long..
But I know that if I don't perform well or at least satisfactory this time round, I will be disappointed in myself.
But I'll still anticipate the experience that I will be getting for I'm getting one step closer to what I hope to attain in life. :D
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment