Monday, July 02, 2012

Performing together again with the rest as NASCO alumni was indeed awesome.
We might all have gone on separate ways and have different playing styles and habits, but nonetheless, being able to play together again as a team is wonderful.
Afterall, this is where most of us started picking up cello.
No matter where we will be in the future, this fact doesn't change.
Without this CO, we would never have started our journey with cello and never have got to know one another.

I've already participated in 2 Tapestry as an alumni.
I guess this will also probably be the last Tapestry that I will be taking part in for there will be more and more graduates as time goes by, so these chances should definitely go to the juniors.
Afterall, who knows what will become of us 2 years later and where will we be.
就算有多么的不舍, it is probably time for this chapter to come to an end..

No comments: