Listening to the 那些年 played by TPCO on facebook and looking at some random posts that were found when I googled my name is making me miss the times that I had in TP alot.
Not that I was shameless to google myself, but I wanted to check if googling my name will make my blog appear on the search list and if it does, I will want to get it out from the search engines.
All the hardships spent preparing the co for performances and events, coordinating with the other leaders, advisors and instructors, were all once so bittersweet.
We fought, argued, laugh and cried over the simplest things to the biggest matters.
We cringed at the awful playing, melts with the melody and bombed the beats when our parts get too boring.
I don't get to do all these here for everyone here is basically in a battlefield.
Can't help but feel sad when I think about this. Why does my life seem so sad.
Uni life shouldn't be like that, an overseas experience shouldn't be like that either.
Is it me? Or is it my environment?
What happened to true friendships.
It is true that we never appreciate things until we lose it.
I missed the times with TPCO.<3 p="p">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment