everyone's in school now.
but im not.
i cant fall asleep anymore
im not feeling sleepy =/
but there isnt much for me to do unless im studying.
and i think i rather force myself to sleep instead then.
for once i didnt like the quietness in my house.
everyone's out at work.
normally, if i just came back feeling tired and the whole house is empty..
i would like the peacefulness.
but thats not the case now.
IM BORED.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ENTERTAIN ME?
OKAY, NO ONE CAN DO SO BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO LESSONS IN CLASS.
I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE TYPING IN CAPS.
IT SEEMED SO FUN.
ITS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE I BLOGGED IN THE morning.
THATS TO MAKE THE MORNING LOOK OUTSTANDING AMONG ALL CAPS THOUGH I THINK ITS NOT REALLY OUTSTANDING.
MAYBE I SHOULD PLAY WITH THE COLOURS XD
ORANGE RED PINK YELLOW GREEN BLUE PURPLE MAROON BROWN GREY & BLACK
what the hell..
im spamming my blog post again-.-
nevermind, i shall go now.
cant think of anything to write.
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment