Happy Birthday Kok Nam!
Grow up hur! See how nice I am, to place your greetings at the beginning. What's more, so big! Haha XD
Well, its 1am++ now but I'm not in the least feeling sleepy.
Maybe I should go study. Haha
To be truthful, very truthful...
I hardly touch my books at all! And even if I did, not much thing is done-.-
Today's weather is very nice. Very cooling. But cold too-.-
While I was opening the door for my sis, there was this sudden gush of wind, and I was like wth, so cold!
Oh, maybe it's yestuday. Not today. haha XP
Well, I've changed skin! DUH!-.-
Been looking for one since don't know when. Somewhere since last year end? December? Yup, it's that long ago. Just that I couldn't find one that I'm alright with.
And many of my friends has changed their blogskins, some even more then once. I started thinking, 'why is it just that I can't find a skin that I like?-.-'
There was even once when I spent hours but couldn't find one to changed. Because I thought my previous one was better. But at the same time, I was slightly sick of it too.
Had that skin for very long! Maybe not very long, but very long to me.
If I didn't remember wrongly, I only changed into that after I got back from cambodia(and that was sec 2, wow!), and the skin at that time was the one which had caiyan's and my photo on it in a filmstrip kind.
And and! caiyan changed my skin to that skin when I was away. So when I tried to see if I could use my hp to go online via GPRS that time, I was surprised to see a change in skin. Forgot how she managed to log into my account though. And my bill went up to hundreds at that time-.- just because of GPRS -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Oh, and talking about blogskins, I learnt new things today!
Haha, I won't say what I learnt, because it might be nothing to you guys as you all have know it long time ago.
Ok ok, I shall scram now. Doubt anyone else is awake anyway. -.-
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment