Hi!
Went to school for CO's graduation party this morning.
I can't say that it was very exciting, but it was fun enough.
Good job for all who had planned all these out.
Well, I can say, I'm very fortunate!
Really, I mean it.
I don't know how to express everything out.
And though I didn't cry like what you guys(my cello juniors=D) wanted me too, I was touched.
Definitely. I think it's because I know that I would still get to see you guys, that's why I was emotionally stable. Haha..
And you guys make me feel even more...舍不得你们.
But really, thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Like..for all the efforts..planning..and work.
Yup, so, thankyou. Haha.
Can't post any pictures now or send to anyone now because the cam is not with me.
Will post or send when I've uploaded the pics.
Remember to ask me for the pics too! =D
I was packing my stuffs and placed all my treasured things that I've received this year together and I felt very contented.
This has been one of the best year of my life though a heart-wrenching one as well.
But it definitely gonna be in my mind forever.
Take care. Bye =)
No comments:
Post a Comment