Hello!
It's September 11 today! Lols. It's been 7years since the terrorist attack!
Wow, time flies hur? It seem just a few years back that it happened in my memory. Haha.
Okay, I bet everyone must be thinking that I'm dumb.
and September 11 also means 1 more day to the end of prelims =D
but then, 1more day nearer to Olevels -.-
but then, it also mean 1more day nearer to the end of Olevels!
but then, it also means 1more day closer to 2009.
but then....
no more! haha, this can go on forever and ever and ever man. lols.
Okay, up next.. I went swimming. Lols-.-
I'm feeling all happy and excited just because I'm back from swimming.
But because I don't have any other plans yet, that also meant that I'm feeling wide awake and bored =(
The opposite effect of what I wanted.
I've change my body clock during the September holidays and has yet to adjust it back.
So the previous few days for me were coming home, sleeping, waking up at night and then study all the way till like 4/5plus(okay, slack pretty much too, but well, that's not the focus. LOLS) before napping for 1hr and heading for school.
So since prelims gonna end tomorrow(yeah!), I went for a swim after coming home.
Decided to do so so that I would make myself tired and sleep early tonight.
Maybe it will work? since I'm feeling wide awake now.
Oh yeah! nearly forgot what I wanted to blog about.
I wanted to say, the life guard scared me when I was on my way in and out.
I was looking for wallet for my card when the guard scared me by saying a really deep but loud-.- 'Good Afternoon'.
And when I was going out, the guard was speaking to another guard(his friend..duh-.- lols) .
And suddenly he said 'goodbye'.
I don't know why and how but he just was able to scare me with his booming voice-.-
And there's this disgusting man who think he's a hunk-.-
Okay, that's all actually. Lols.
Well, I don't really have a interesting day right?
But nah, it's ok. Because I'm going out tomorrow! =D
Bye!
PS: there's this no life guy out there somewhere. let's see who will get what I mean XD
No comments:
Post a Comment