First GWH for NASCO!
Great job! great job!
Indeed, the hard work that they have put in every since last year end has paid off.
It has been a long and arduous process, but it's finally over.
I was stunned after hearing the result, I felt happy, but I didn't know what to say, like totally speechless. Hahahahaha
But I'm already worrying for the next batch of juniors.
Gotta work harder to maintain!
But for now, who cares! Hahahhaha
G-O-O-D J-O-B good job good job! =D
I felt terrible when I saw catherine crying, but I controlled, and after seeing yuyun crying, i couldn't control my tears anymore.
Because I was totally reminded of the times I had in nas and co with them and huiling, stacia and so many other seniors.
Be it happy or sad, tough or relax.
I totally missed life in NAS.
Also, seeing all of them grow and change since I knew them when they were sec1 till now sec3 and sec4 respectively..once again, the hard fact that 'time waits for no man' hit me right on my face.
My juniors wanted me to cry during last year's COda farewell party, but I didn't.
Because I know that even though we are stepping down from cca, we will still get to meet and see them almost any time when we want, just like how huiyi&yihui visits cy&me in class or vice versa, or when yuyun comes to my class during breaktimes.
So I was assured that I can still see them.
But now, especially after syf is over and that school has started, there are lesser reasons and time for me to go back to visit them.
As time goes by, they have grown to become much independent too.
One thing that stays deeply etched in my mind was how I limped my way to dunman high when I was sec2 for the east zone co camp with catherine and fusheng(who came only one the 1st and last day,lol) and how we spent those 5days there.
It sure was tough for us two whose skills were like crap at that time and having to be playing along with the elites from other schools, it sure was tough.
And then it was the syf in 2007 and then when it was the time I had to lead my juniors.
Now, it's huiyi, shumei&catherine turn to step down.
What's next.
As things in class isn't really going that well for me because I can't find people who I feel comfortable with yet, that made me miss nas even more.
I realise that I'm the kind who tend to feel only after I've lost it or am losing it.
Be it how unwilling I am,
It's time to put things down and get started all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment