Thursday, April 09, 2009

reliez reliez oosh oosh reliez reliez oosh

Reliez, ni diao bu diao!?

mm diao diao mm diao (x2)
mm diao diao mm diao mm

one more time!

mm diao diao mm diao (x2)
mm diao diao mm diao mm


one last time

mm diao diao mm diao (x2)
mm diao diao mm diao mm


I'm back from FOC!
It was awesome!! =D
The mass dance!, cheers!, GLs!, freshies! and everything there! =D
This camp has definitely gave me a whole great load of new experience!

I'm in the empire Reliez and sub-empire Reylon and I definitely love my empire and am very glad that I was in Reliez! =DD

I personally felt that the group was a little not that enthusiastic yet on the first day(we are all shy people, hahaha!), but the second day was better and we started getting enthu!
When we were told that we were 5th on the last day, I felt sad because it was already the last day and yet the hard work that we have put in doesn't seem to show much changes(saw one of our gl cried too because of that D= ), but still, I love my empire because we continued to have fun while playing the games instead of being dispirited and not having fun because of the position.

All of us played hard and worked hard together right till the end and not losing the spirit to do better and we managed to clinch a third!
The feeling was awesome!
Because having fun and enjoying ourselves were the main objectives, being 3rd was really a bonus to the fun we had =D

The GLs were great! and I felt sad that a few of them actually had to leave on the second night =( but well, we are all one big family who can have each other's support though not being physically there.
I think Cheryl is great, really great. Haha!
Jeslyn too =) and she has a booming voice when she shouts! haha!
Hakim was once again my GL! He was my GL the other time during my sec1 orientation, teaching us the 'shark cheer' and stuffs, and now he's my GL again!
It was a great feeling to meet someone who you have not met since so long, but it was a little saddening(is there such a word? lol) that he doesn't remembers me.
Haha, well, it's been 3years so yeah, it's not surprising, haha.
Bernice was the first gl that I spoke most to.
All the GLs were damn nice and friendly! =D

Ok, I'm going off now to do other things, bye! =D

No comments: