Sunday, April 05, 2009

Reflection =D

Am still obsessed over Reflections. Haha!
Was once obsessed with that song and now, I'm once again addicted to it.

Overall, I had a good day today =)
I think that Shinjuku Incident was quite ok, nice enough to entertain me with all the bloody scenes and chopped off hands, haha!
Sounds like some sicko. lol
And Daniel Wu's make-up for the character at the second half of the movie is like, omg! Lol, like some typical crazy look you find in some parts of Japan.

Went a little high with Yuyun and Benjamin today after their rehearsal, haha. I was marrying them off away to other people.
I think Kah Chin is a very good entertainer to make me really LOL. Haha, he doesn't have to do much though, because I'm the root of all cause of my laughter, haha.
Met people who I have not seen for very long and it was nice to meet them again! Haha.

Okay, it's close to 3am now, going off!
Bye!

P.S. Am still obsessed with my cello, LOL

No comments: