Cello practice was good yesturday!
Maybe I should say fun instead because Lihyee&I were laughing and talking most of the time, even when we were practicing, lol.
But I seriously can't remember what were we laughing over because we were laughing over stupid things, rubbish things, and everything in the world.
And the best thing was, LY's laughter was deafening!
Okay, maybe mine isn't much better lah..but at least not that high pitch! Hahahahaha
We can probably form a duet laughter!
Lol, that's not a very good idea, hahaha.
Dinner/Supper with the seniors was good too, just that once again, I had unstoppable laughter.
Been so long since I laugh continuously and over very little things that much, but I guess, it's terrible to others, haha.
I miss our science lab classroom in sec3 2nd sem. Haha
Lunch+catching up with chuiying today was good!
It's amusing how we can not meet each other though we live nearest to each other, haha.
The food was good too! Because I finally satisfy my cravings for spicy food. Hahahaha
And I saw natasha with her dad&younger brother too. Haha
Come to think of it, how often do you find friends who you can speak everything in the world about without having to worry about them misunderstanding your meanings?
I'm glad that I found a couple of friends who are able to do so throughout my past 17years and I really really really treasure them alot.
The ice-cream buffet doesn't seem that amazing already, to me at least, haha.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment