Friday, September 25, 2009

out of patience.

My groupmates are really making my patience level running low.
Never felt that 无奈 before.
Being online everyday = practically doing project everyday.
Because I will always be asked to look at this and look at that, explain this and explain that, spoonfeed this and spoonfeed that.
I don't deny that D is putting in the effort, although my life isn't made better.
But C seems to be testing my patience, not once but twice -.-
And I don't see why should I do their job and envy them for being able to make their job sound as if I'm responsible for it so easily.
I feel like banging the wall and lose my memory-.-
I feel so frustrated that I feel like beating someone up, even laughing doesn't help, it makes me more tired instead-.-
They chose the topic and they claim that their work is hard.
Hello?! Let's put aside the issue on being gentlemanly enough to let me choose first and the fact that I'm the leader(doing all the shitwork-.-), they chose the topic, for god sake, they chose it, not me, why are they complaining when I'm not! -.-

No comments: