Saturday, September 26, 2009

I think I lost my mind just now.
Lol, I was nua-ing in the hall with my laptop with my mum and sis.
And then I was complaining that I'm very sleepy and then continued to gibber rubbish on how much I can't sleep now, if not I will be sleeping late tonight again.
And then I start going round lying on all the different sofas and then roll to and fro and making loads of noise and pretending to sleep and wake up again before rolling onto the floor and sitting up and down again and laughing at all sorts of rubbish for no reason and teared when my sis said the next thing she is going to do is to cry.
Lol, and then I was harassing her by lamenting this and that and interrupting her fb games which got her so irritated that she wants me to pack my lugguage which I have yet to finish packing(or rather barely started).
My mum thinks it is because of the meepok I had this morning which was different from my sis one because it contain chilli sauce instead of the other one with tomato sauce which I left for my dad because I didnt feel like eating that kind of noodle.
Generally my day today has been pretty good, apart from the fact that I lack of sleep and went crazy and think that my stupid 'joke' is funny. hahahahahahahah
I think Mrchua is very nice to keep telling me 一路顺风.
Hahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahaha.
My mum is chasing me to pack my lugguage, hahahahahaha.
Why don't they just pack it for me then XD

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.
How's reading the post today? hahahah

No comments: