Thursday, April 01, 2010

3rd day into tns

Was fighting against time just now to get back to the hostel before the tutor does her night duty.
Just about after a minute I'm into the hostel, the door bell went, and guess who, yes, it was the tutor on duty.
HENG AHHHHHHHH.

Been dozing off alot in tutorials because the tutor seriously has her way into hypnotising people to sleep and not because I'm seriously tired.
Because when she doesn't conduct the lesson, I'm very much awake enough to get engage with daily activities, and I'm SERIOUS about that.
I can't wait for all these to end.

But I can't deny that she has been a very caring person who is willing to help, just that she haven't found the right way to help.
And she's making me feel guilty because I have been dozing off in her lesson.


This is what happened when I'm dead, but forced to be alive.
And this is what happen when I'm bored.
Pardon me, I need to do some senseless things to be able to tolerate more nonsense.
And the reason to why I haven't been laughing carefreely isn't purely because I'm tired, but also because the company is simply not right.
Taiwan trip updates another time.
Time for bed. Nights.

No comments: