I know that I would miss you much, but I don't know why I lost control =/
While I was on the bus, I don't know why but I started thinking of you, haha.
What were we doing the day before, all the teasings I did to you, all the random chats; short and long ones, all the stupid things we did and just everything.
I have yet to imagine how life would be like without you after seeing you everyday since thursday, seriously everyday, lol.
It's not very long, but it aren't exactly that short.
I started thinking about what date was it today and just realised that it's already april, school is starting soon.
Maybe july won't be that far away and will arrive soon, but it's really pretty long if you count the number of days I would see you normally if you were still in Singapore.
Do have a very safe trip and I want to see you soon.
Yes, I'm actually hoping for time to fly now.
But again, apart from seeing you again, I don't really want time to pass so fast because that means life is nothing but projects, lectures, tutorials, tests and all the other mundane stuffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment