Exams results are out; I did not get my gpa of 3.
Since I didn't meet the conditional offer, I will now have to wait for the universities to reply me if they would still accept me as a student.
TPCO concert is finally over.
Two major worries over.
But I don't feel as relief as I thought I will be.
I don't know why, but I guess 2 years of comm life in TPCO has made me developed some feelings for them even though it can be very frustrating at times.
Not to forget, the many awesome friendships that I found in there which I definitely couldn't find in my course (at least for my batch).
Though alot of things has happened this past AY, I'm glad that things ended on a good note last night.
The committee has indeed been through alot of obstacles with people resigning at the start, keeping everyone's morale going etc.
There were plenty of down moments, but there were definitely pleasant moments as well.
Without this concert, I would not have got to know my cello members better, a little regretful that I didn't get to know them better earlier, sectionals would be so much better for them. I believe Mr Chua misses those times where everyone jokes and work hard together. But as the saying goes, better late than never.
I'd probably not accomplished what I wanted to accomplished for the CO when I started out this AY and I'd probably not been the best leader that I thought I could have been for the members. But I've definitely done what I could have done given the situation I am in. Nonetheless, problematic they can be, I'm still proud of every single one of them for putting aside whatever grudges they have to help ensure that the concert proceeds smoothly.
We may not play the hardest or most interesting songs you can find around, but the very least we did was to give the audience a relaxing night with our concert which I believed was attained.
I'm thankful for all the help and cooperation that was rendered to me from the members, alumni, instructors and everyone else during my term (not like I've stepped down, but handover day isn't exactly very far away.).
Without all these, I won't have been able to complete my term with the orchestra.
For all the things I couldn't fight for the orchestra, I'm sorry.
As compared to a Zengmei who I was in 2009, I've definitely learnt alot from the orchestra be it mentally or in terms of my cello skills. I have definitely never expect myself to be so involved with TPCO lol.
One very important thing that held me through this term was to "never look back". There were many occasions where I'd look back and ponder; "what if I haven't done this/taken on the position, life would be so much easier", but what done is done, I can't undo my decision, what I can do is to be forward looking instead and to rectify the problem instead of lamenting because no one can help me if I don't help myself.
Going back to studio 9&10 will now be a total different feeling and I'm not sure if I can deal with it. Afterall, it was my second home for 3years. Lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment