Had a short meet-up/coffee session with my primary school English teacher!
It's been 8 years since I last saw her!
We were always talking about meeting up some day but we never did because of the clash in schedules.
I was really excited in meeting her even though we haven't met for so long.
Imagine the awkwardness that could have possibly occurred!
Surprisingly, we had a lot to talk about.. And it was really funny looking back on how we simply disobeyed her and realizing the importance of it now.
She was like "See, I told you guys back then, but you guys didn't want to listen to me, now then you see the usefulness of it!"
I don't know if she shrank or did I grow so much that she feels so... normal.. She feels more of a friend to me than a teacher now..and it feels really awesome to
be able to see her again..
The last we saw each other was on the day when we had to go back to school to collect our results and I was thinking that I will never get to see her ever again..
Meeting her again feels so magical. Haha.
I hope to see her again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment