Monday, March 05, 2012

Sometimes I can't help but feel, seriously what am I fighting for?
Why do I bother fighting against Fayanne so that this concert can go on, when they don't even take pride in coming for the practices diligently to put up a presentable concert and doing their own duty well as a performer.
I know this isn't fair for those who attends practice diligently and try to do their best for the concert.
But the negative forces are too overwhelming, more than the positive forces in quantity.
For all the time I have spent in fighting for those who don't even deserves it, all these time could jolly well be put into better uses.

I know this isn't the time to be demoralise because I have no time to be demoralised, I should take the time to see how I can make things work instead.
But all these nonsenses are really getting the toll on me.
If the problems are solely from co only, it's ok, I can deal with it for I know it will be over soon.
But I can't even find peace at home.
This is awful and I hate this.
If my disappearance can cause all these problems to cease, I will gladly do so.
So what am I suppose to do to make things right, or can I just amputate off my shoulders.

No comments: