Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello.

I think I sort of spent my afternoon unwisely again =/

After borrowing Zhihui's phone
I've been listening to the radio.
Though I have a Hi-Fi in the hall, I don't really use it because my family members are normally in the hall, okay not hall, living room.
I'm just used to using the word hall since young.
Don't know why either.
Yah, back to what I was saying..
Because they are int he hall, I will be in my room and sadly, I don't have a radio in my room.
Though there's also the online radio..sometimes the quality isn't that good.
And..I didn't know that radio stations were that interesting in the past either.

Will be meeting Caiyan for breakfast tomorrow early in the morning.
Lols, I know it's pretty crazy to wake up so early but still, just felt like doing so.
And I just remembered that I haven't got my allowance from my dad for this week either.
So gotta eat in to my spare cash then.

Well, going off now.
Take care people.
Do rest well.
Mid years is officially starting from tomorrow onwards.
All the best!
Ciaoz.

No comments: