I didn't want to talk about it.
But something just like sparked that irritation of me?!
I don't think I should even bother to like think of something to replace that fellow name.
Because without me even doing so, I guess many would have guessed as much.
It just seem that I can't stand # way of doing things.
Maybe I should say I aren't the only one?
It's just so irritable.
No matter what we say..you already have a concept in your mind and let's say, you're stubbornly sticking to it.
And though I'm stubborn too(sad to say), I don't wanna link myself to be anywhere like you.
Getting back to the topic..
So what for is there a need to bother to ask us?
Just to put on a show that you do consider about what students have to say?
Like WTF?
The way you're doing things, let's say, won't get you nowhere.
So what if you think you have the authority?
But to everyone, you would never earn it faithfully.
So..is it like of any use?
Just because Idon'tknow how did you manage to get that position..
It doesn't mean that everything works similarly to your case.
Let's say its possible, but that doesn't rule out the impossible too.
You're just a stick-in-the-mud -.-
It's not that I aren't supportive of !.
It's just that I don't think shes yet suitable to be one.
I mean YET and not say she CAN'T.
Let's hope that you understands the difference of it.
If you want to say that some things are left for adults to consider, should I say..
Most adults are BLIND in such stuffs?
They don't know the true qualities of whoever as compared to us.
So what even if you have taught them before or seen them..
It doesn't means that you've seen the true them.
Let's put it simply, who doesn't put up a pretence in class?
Not say all, but most does, and from what and who I'm referring to now, they does.
I shouldn't say that I know them better then you.
But what I dare say is at the very least, I see MORE of them than YOU.
I told you my truthful opinion and this is what you say-.-
Might as well just do things your way and don't bother about us then-.-
Or right from the start I should say, you never did bother about us.
Just looked for us to get things done when you have to cover your butt-.-
Forget it. In any case, you just suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment