Saturday, April 26, 2008

It has been very long.
Very very very very long since I slept till 1plus in the noon.

I'm not talking about the duration of the sleep, I'm just talking about the feeling that one gets after sleeping seemingly until so late.
The feeling seem to disappear ever since this year started?
I don't know.
But it's been like, Saturday's has been a day of early waking as well.
And so that leaves Sunday for sleeping in.
But Sunday has and was supposed to be used for studying(though I didn't stick to it well).
So the latest I slept till was like 10am or 11am plus?

Maybe this seem nothing, but after a horrible night last night, it just simply made me realise how much changes there was in my life since the year started..
And maybe it seem nothing at all, but I felt that nothing good has ever happened since this year.
And this is making me feel NOT ALRIGHT.
I mean it, NOT ALRIGHT.
Damn, I wasn't supposed to be blogging about this.
It was just supposed to be on waking up late.
But this just came naturally...

Back about waking up late..that kept me thinking that today is a Sunday.
I don't know why, maybe it was just how things seem to have flow.
Nevermind, I'm ending here.

The day you went away - M2M

No comments: