Saturday, April 05, 2008

I guess I seriously suck in doing anything that has to do with wheels.
And..I'm like immune to getting falls and cuts and blah blah blah. LOLS.
Thats not a good thing-.-

I think even if I get a really bad injury or what one day..
I won't cry because of it.
Reason : I would just keep laughing at my own's foolishness to get rid of the pain from the fall. Lols.

Okay, I don't know whats with that sentence either.
I don't know what to blog about today because I can't think of anything to say.
I think I'm not making sense.
I guess thats what happens when my brain is jam.

And I think, guys of the Modern Era sometimes are better gossipers then girls.
Haha. And actually, there IS a difference between gossiping and analysing.

Okay, because of my super long and nonsensical post yesturday, I shall keep today's post short, btu not sweet.
Hahahahaha. So not funny.

No comments: