Tuesday, August 05, 2008

DAMN.
I just can't seem to play in school just like how I play it at home.
I totally suck and screw it all lah-.-
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN
And I just can't seem to play well with the piano.
I'm always waiting for the piano to play a note first.
But that will never happen because I'm not the accompaniment this time round-.-
Maybe I should listen to what Yuyun says, don't bother about the piano at all.
Maybe I should try that hur?
Maybe it will work out.
Tianlaoshi kept saying that my pai zi wasn't stable last practice.
And because of that, I don't have the confidence that I'm stable.
So I keep looking out for the piano.
Also, when I can't hear myself clearly, I don't have the confidence that I'm playing the right thing because I don't know if I am.
My sis said that I improved a little.
But Junyan says likewise.
So who am I supposed to believe?
I just wish myself all the best for tomorrow.
Hope that I don't screw it up.

Olvl chinese result out next week.
*hopes to get an A1 though I have never gotten an A for my chinese since sec1*

No comments: