Heyhey!
I can't say that this week has been good or bad.
Because I don't know about it myself either.
Well, loads of things to say actually, but the thought of typing it out all turns me off.
But anyway, I ranted about it to my sis.
Lols, she has a much bonded class than me in her secondary sch life -.-
Come to think of it, I have never been in a class that bonds very well since P1. LOLS.
Anyway, while going out with my mum just now at tampines mall..
I saw MrChee.
And he looked scary-.-
I seriously didn't see him at all.
Until some time later, I was thinking, why do I sense that this person is staring at me?
Then I knew it was MrChee and I waved.
He waved back but he had this expression on his face which seem to say..'Why are you here and not studying at home!?'
I don't know, I just thought he looked fierce.
Maybe he was discussing serious matters with his wife?
I think he can be quite a scary dad though a loving one.
Haha.
Oh yah, I saw this nike bottle, same design as the blue one I had.
But its colour was quite nice.
Tansparent bottle with bright green?
Wanted to get it.
But I don't know if I should. Haha
Another thing I want to share!
I just signed into MSN and I saw this thing popping out 'New email from Shenyun'
Haha, I got damn excited-.-
But happy though. Haha =)
Her email never fails to bring a smile on my face.
I like email and letters.
Haha, I think its very heartwarming.
Especially letters =D
Bye!
Let's hope that time changes people.
No comments:
Post a Comment