Yo.
Okay, cello exam down.
So for now..full concentration on studies!
Haha, I'm glad that I'm done with my cello now though I know I screwed it up.
But I had a real fun and nice experience.
So..its worth it.
I might fail, because of all the errors I made or what, but I won't blame anyone.
Because its my fault.
If I really fail, which I hope not, I would just have to give it another try next year.
Now I see why people have to start practicing early for their grade.
Wanted to blog about alot of things.
But now..I guessed the excitement had calmed.
So..yup, there's nothing and I'm going.
And..thankyou to my friends again for the support and encouragement.
Also to tianlaoshi, though you still scold me as much as usual. Lols.
PS: My mum just came back with a box of donuts. Don't know what made her buy it, but I get to eat it =D haha
No comments:
Post a Comment